Making contact with those on the Dax Moy challenge

OK I have now left messages on most of the people whose blogs are featured here and are on the Daw Moy challenge.

We shall see what the response will be.....

Maybe they will post here - who knows?

If anyone does perhaps you'd be kind enough to explain what the 'densities' are that several of you write about. Also is it three work-outs a day and if so, for 15 minutes of intensive exercise?

Please feel free to visit the rest of the site- you can see I am an impartial commentator - you can see I have already tried the elimination diet - and failed tragically!

I will use your blogs as motivation - and will try again!

I guess for exercise I can shorten the 12 week scheme (failed once) to ten weeks...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. Best wishes on your weight loss journey... Remember if you think you can't do something or you think you can you are probably right. Densities are the number of a certain exercise you can do in set time limit...

    ReplyDelete