Now this would be a real challenge!

I am sure that if some Trainer or other were to make this person a personal project - and made a huge success - then out of that would come all the usual:

a. cookbooks
b. exercise video (probably even get a government grant for this!)
c. routines for the gym
d. bodyweight routines
e. open air exercises
f. specific exercises
g. motivational encouragement
h. diet plans

You know, all the usual suite of tools.

All a Personal Trainer would have to do is go into partnership with this woman and, when successful, get government sponsorship to repeat the process with others.

It's a real business opportunity!!!!

Imagine the before and after pics!

Plus it would give this woman meaning to her life.

I am absolutely 100% convinced it would work - in fact if I had a few PT letters after my name and lived somewhere near her I would go and see her and talk through the business opportunity!

Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment