Only two...?

Only found two males on the Dax Moy Challenge:

One

Two


Which is a pity as though I am only following a 'similar' diet and not the same workouts, it's nice to be able to compare. Helps you along etc.

Are there no more male bloggers out there following Dax's programme (or anyone else's for that matter?)

I wonder how his challenge is different to this:



"Want To Achieve A Fit, Firm & Fat Free Body From The Comfort Of Your Own Home In Less Than 30 Minutes A Day?"

The exercise regime was very different....

1 comment:

  1. Actually, there are five guys, but sadly not all of them keep their blogs up. Some of them are posting mainly in the Ning site contained within the program. Which is too bad because someone like me really can't see the progress since I'm not on Ning.

    It would be great for everyone to keep up their blogs - but in the last week I've seen some drop off in posting. Here's hoping that everyone is keeping up with their motivation.

    ReplyDelete