Post-exercise drink

Normally I would drink Goodness shakes.

But they contain milk and milk is on the banned list.

Any suggestions?

Also, 'raw butter'. Very healthy - so why banned in 50 states...?

Rather difficult to buy!


Also I see no blog posts about people doing Integrated Movement Training - I wonder if that is one of the exercises...

"This one system of training has been responsible for more weight loss, performance
enhancement and injury rehabilitation than pretty much any other single program I’ve
ever used and continues to be the foundation of every single fitness program I design
due to its amazing ability to restore and improve the function of virtually everyone who
uses it."

1 comment:

  1. See realmilk.com for info on raw milk in the states. It's more available than you might think.

    ReplyDelete