Questions, questions, questions....

















None of the above are on the 30-day program...as far as I know!

Before I continue here are four freebies:

a. How I lost 300 lbs - a report

b. Recipe book

c. Lose 40lbs of fat in 12 weeks

d. Gain muscle

I have no connection with the above...


The blog: http://30lbin30days.blogspot.com/






The blog: http://catherines30in30challenge.blogspot.com/

I predict a rapid improvement for this young lady!



Other blogs: http://shelle30lbsin30days.blogspot.com/

What's good about blogs is contact with others. I started posting a bit about the Dax Moy 30 day weight loss and it seems this has caused a little bit of interest.

Rather than pester peoples' blogs asking questions I thought I'd just ask a few here - and make some observations.

Please answer/comment if you can/wish.

1. Am I right in saying that the exercise on the Dax Moy program is 3 x 15-20 minutes of tabata-style exercises?

2. On first, second and third glance it looks like there are hardly any males on this program - certainly no fatties. If that is correct, it's a pity as male obesity is a greater problem than female obesity...

3. In at least one case the participant seems close to the ideal weight anyway...

4. Women may well be able to lose weight more easily than men at the early stages IF the weight is because of water retention. (Women are more likely than men to suffer from water retention.) I see many people have posted pictures and vital statistics - but how many actually got their health checked by professionals BEFORE undergoing this regime? If people were able to post before and after blood test results - that would be really helpful - and significant. Certainly in the UK blood tests would be free.

5. Any recommendations for a post-exercise drink?

6. Metabolism, it is true, (Dax's comment) is often the key to losing weight and younger people have a higher metabolism. Hence my comment about the trial. (Still haven't seen a fat over 50 person who is in the trial...)

7. Is there a particular exercise routine - eg is 'the meltdown' a particular program?

8. Are people following the Integrated Movement Training I referred to earlier?

9. Most exercise routines suggest ONE period of exercise a day followed by a day of rest. This appears to be 2-3 exercise periods a day and then NO rest.....

Here's a post on home workouts


Here are some - alleged - weight loss accelerators...

3 comments:

  1. Hi George:

    While I appreciate and understand you wanting to know more about Dax's 30lb in 30 Days Challenge, please remember that we are guinea pigs for a brand new, as yet, unrealeased program. As Dax has already made clear, he will be selling this program after the trial is complete. Who is going to buy it, if I divulge all, here? I'm sure you understand.

    I can say, I don't use a post workout drink - I just eat clean, wholesome foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BritGrl

    Questions 4 and 8 wouldn't break any confidences though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi George - I can answer #4 for you. I got my health checked before this, including blood tests (this was just by coincidence as it was time for a full physical). I wasn't thinking about it but might go back for some after stats just to compare. I'm SURE there will be much improvement! My diet is completely changed for the better. Great suggestion

    ReplyDelete